06 May 2011

Tentative Event Schedule

As you hopefully all know by now, I have surgery Wednesday morning so I won't be at Hillside next Saturday but I hope to be back the next week.

So here's my tentative event schedule for the next two months. It may change once we get a release date for the next set and depending on how quickly I'm back on my feet after surgery.

The new rules kick on Sunday the 15th so the first event after that will be simple so we can learn the new rules without being overwhelmed. I'll post details on the Calvary event in a couple of weeks.

21 May – 600 Silver Age (all figures/objects are legal but no feats/BFCs)
28 May – 300 Golden Age
4 June – Infinity Gauntlet event dial – 500 Golden Age
11 June – 300 Golden Age
18 June – Bring in the Calvary 100/200/300 Golden Age
25 June – 800 Golden Age

My current plan is to have one small point game and one larger point game each month. The other 2-3 events each month will be of various types; I'm always open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment